One of the most important fixtures in the global design calendar, interior designers and architects will come together from around the world in Singapore to learn, connect and share ideas at this unmissable annual fixture in the interior design calendar. Held in Singapore on 4 – 6 November alongside World Architecture Festival, INSIDE is your opportunity to be inspired by the latest and greatest in global interiors.
Over three inspiration-filled days INSIDE shines a spotlight on the people, projects and developments that are changing the face of global interiors. At the festival there is an array of creativity and design excellence that will totally refresh your design outlook including:
The INSIDE Awards
At Inside’s heart is a global awards programme, which will be judged by more than 20 distinguished designers and editors from around the world. Finalists that are shortlisted across nine categories will present their project in person to international judging panels. The category winners will then go head-to-head before our super jury, which includes luminaries such as Matteo Thun and Sadie Morgn. In a hard fought-over battle, one practice will win the ultimate accolade of World Interior of the Year, which will be presented at a glamorous Gala Dinner awards ceremony on the evening of Friday 6 November.
INSIDE 2015 will be at Suntec International Exhibition and Convention Centre, 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore, 039593
In June 2013 Suntec Singapore reopened for business following a S$180 million modernisation programme for the venue. The redesign intergrated a high degree of advanced technology including an impressive 2-storey interactive digital wall (the largest HD Video Wall in the World, as certified by Guinness World Records).
Attend INSIDE to:
- Take inspiration from the world’s most accomplished interiors of the last year – only at INSIDE can you hear directly from all shortlisted award entrants and see their projects in our awards gallery
- Be enlightened and updated with two days of mind expanding (and work strengthening) talks and debates featuring leading industry voices – take away vital insight and knowledge that will inform your future projects
- Build your global network: establish new relationships with influential global clients who are looking to meet their next designer at INSIDE’s exclusive networking events, drinks receptions and final gala dinner
- Exchange ideas with hundreds of designers representing more than 30 countries – broaden your horizons and make new international contacts
- Get the INSIDE track on the Singapore design scene – experience Singapore through the eyes of local designers with exclusive design tours and insider knowledge on the top tap places to visit for those in the know
- Attend two events in one and see the finest global architecture: your INSIDE Festival pass will also provide access to World Architecture Festival (WAF), INSIDE’s co-located sister event. Make sure you are mixing with the who’s who of global architecture and interiors.